Advertising Booking Form
Securing Advertising Space
To secure advertising space in 'Working Women' magazine a completed and signed Advertising Booking Form is required.
Please call our office on T: 1800 052 476 to discuss the size of the advert you wish to secure, the number of runs you require and any special placements or positionings.
Before sending an Advertising Booking Form you need to:
- Select the size, number of runs and special placements or positionings.
- Include credit card details for payment.
- And don't forget to sign off at the bottom to confirm the contract.
Then please scan and email to: email@example.com
When received at our office we will check the details for you and then give you a call to confirm everything is okay for your advertising to progress.
Please note: Advertising space is not secured or guaranteed until a signed Advertising Booking Form has been received by our office, please also ensure you read the terms and conditions below before securing your booking.
Advertising Support Desk
If you need assistance with completing the Advertising Booking Form or wish to clarify any aspect of your advertising campaign please do not hesitate to contact us on T: 1800 052 476.
Terms and Conditions
1. All advertising bookings must be confirmed in writing. Please call our office on T: 1800 052 476 for any assistance when completing the Booking Form.
2. Finished artwork must be submitted according to the advertising specifications on our website. For further assistance please contact Head Office onT: 1800 052 476.
3. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and must be received before the booking deadline. Cancellations received after booking deadlines will not be accepted.
4. All advertising space is paid for in advance prior to each edition of the magazine going to print.
5. We reserve the right to apply the VIP discount of 10% as a 20% discount when the second advertisement is invoiced.
6. To secure advertising space credit card details must be supplied at the time of booking.
7. Cancellations during the period a VIP Advertiser Package is current must adhere to item (3). A claw back of the discounts applied to previous advertisements and/or complimentary artwork design forming part of the said contract applies. The contract will only become null and void when the total claw back payment is settled. If the total claw back payment is not made by the next applicable booking deadline date the advertisement will run as agreed in the orginal contract and payment will be required as agreed in the said contract.
8. Advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of the Editor.
9. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that advertisements comply with the Trade Practices Act. Advertisements are accepted for publication on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies the publisher and its servants and contractors against all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damage and expenses resulting from anything published by the advertiser.
10. Working Women is a registered trade mark of Women’s Network Australia Pty Ltd. We do reserve the right to reject advertising material that is deemed inappropriate or does not fit with the spirit of our readership.
'Working Women' is a registered trade mark of Women’s Network Australia Pty Ltd.