Subscribe to the weekly WNA eNoticeBoard for business events, news, tips & info.
View latest eNoticeBoard
Call Our Office
T: 1800 052 476
M: 0428 581 609
Blogging For business
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- The most actively trading businesses, are those with an annual turnover of under $200,000.
- Women are at the heart of the small business economy with 660,280 women now running and operating businesses across Australia.
- Half of all female small business owners with children are solo mumpreneurs and 81% of them work from home.
- There are now more women than men running businesses in the 33-45 year old age bracket.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
SOCIALISE WITH US
Since our establishment 26 years ago, over 122,000 women have attended Women's Network Australia's (WNA) business networking forums and events.
Our live and online events provide a national forum where you can network and develop business relationships and create strategic alliances.
To find out more about the promotional and marketing opportunities at our events T: 1800 052 476.